Thursday, March 4, 2010

SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT..............CORRECTLY!!.....

Previously on "My $0.02"...........SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT!

Then...............
SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT...............again.....
Sidenote: And you know the worse part about those summmmbitch kids? The mother didn't even move the car. I can understand you digging your car out bc you have to move it like most ppl did, but they just dug out the car, threw all types of snow on my sidewalk and driveway. They could have EASILY pushed it off of the car onto the streets. Ok, I've vented I'm over it.
I reread a couple of my blogs and the "shovel it" video that I posted doesn't sit well with me, so I could only imagine how it looks to an outsider who's not familiar with dancehall reggae dances. First of all, I must point out that he burns himself out pretty early with all that tertiary movement, rather, dances early on. By the time he gets to the "shovel it" he's visibly fatigued and his form and energy is a bit lacking.



In a quest to find the dance in true, proper form and energy, I checked on one of my favorite Dancehall Dance crews AMBUSH, and sure enough, Dweeble did not let me down. To ensure his lines were clean (lines are important to any dancer) he just explodes with the dance early before going off into his freestyle. Even throws a little crumping in there as an added bonus. Lets take a trip back to 2007:



And look at lil mamma over here getting in on some of dis hot fiyah! That's true dancery there, when everyone does the same dance, but puts their own (ok, maybe different but not their own) spin on it.



Ok..........I feel much better. Now I can lay my head down. I tried to get a clip from the dance crew RAVERS CLAVERS who invented di dance but its so old most clips are gone, and the others are take too long before they get into it. What do you guys think? Difference? Noticeable are do all the dances just look like boiling hot derriere on a Wednesday?

I need to get back into dancing.
"di ppl dem seh looooooove danciiiiing! unu fi looooooove danciiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!"

No comments: