Thursday, February 25, 2010

SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT! SHOVEL IT!

This is what happens when a fitness junky, dancer with slight OCD and high energy shovels...............


Most ppl just shovel a walkway. The problem with that is for the next week or so, everytime it melts you have black ice to worry about, which is the real threat....... Sidenote: Ice is clearly clear, so why bc of its dangerous element, it has to be called BLACK ice?!! I always say, "dont do something half ass, get the whole ass - PAUSE."Notice a distinct contrast btwn my sidewalk, driveway and the neighbor's. I'm still mad I missed a few spots. Couple things the photo doesn't tell you:
This photo was taken an hour after I stopped shoveling.
It was still snowing.
I would like to thank dancehall reggae artist/dancer Ding Dong and the Ravers Clavers for this song. I have a shoveling playlists.......it consists of one song that gets looped over and over until I'm done. In case you're dying to learn the "shovel it" dance, here ya go. No that's not me, and no I don't know the guy, but the dance is about 3 yrs old so its kinda hard to find a decent clip of it. Try it next time you're clearing out your sidewalk and driveway....at the exact pace and tempo. Great overall body workout. Rather than freezing, I was breaking a good sweat. Don't curse the snow.....seize the workout opportunity!!

p.s..........I like to have fun...HEEHEE!!

1 comment:

ThripleThreat said...

You know exactly why it's called black ice...