Thursday, July 23, 2009

Meep Meep!! [From the Blackberry Chronicles]

Sidenote: Does anyone know why the hell is the Coyote chasing the RoadRunner? Is he hungry? Is there some hidden episode that I've never seen that explains the genesis of this rivalry?


Why is it human to pursue that which eludes us? Wealth, cars, the opposite sex, opportunity? Why?
Sidenote: I'm not exactly the type of guy that ladies fling themselves at but I find it funny that in the 2.5 yrs I was in my last relationship, I had more offers thrown at me than any other time in my life.
...........That's it! I'm asking you all, literally. This is not a rhetorical question. I'm broke on this subject right now. Feel free to share your $0.02.

Sent via Raphael  "I am Raphael Charles and I approve this message"

No comments: