Thursday, August 6, 2009

Quitters Never win!!

Don't think I didn't notice my following go from 7 to 8 and back to 7 and now 8 again. For the quitter out there, I hope your back itches you, in an awkward patch of area that your hands cant reach! LMAO jk,....but not entirely.

I was once told, "the most important ppl are the ones right in front you you." Ever go to a party, meeting or a conference call and the host is all like, "we're still waiting for a few ppl to get started," like you're on-time-showing-up ass aint important!
HMMPH! We waist entirely too much time trying to figure out what we don't have or who we don't have or why we can't have someone or thing that we lose focus and neglect all the gems and precious individuals we do have in our lives.

Thank you loyal readers. I cherish you :)

p.s. I really and truly do hope yo back ITCHES!!! and there's no back scratcher or anyone for MILES!! :)

No comments: