Thursday, January 28, 2010

CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!!! ROTFLMBAO!!!!!!!

You know what.......why bother!? Things like this just Plaxico Jones' me sometimes. I can't compete. It doesn't pay trying to be creative anymore bc the ludicrosity of reality is 10 times funnier than any of us will ever be.


When my friend sent this to me, I figured it was a gag or a spoof....basically a joke. Come to find out, its and actual product with an actual website. I've said enough. See for yourself.

https://www.shakeweight.com/






html is being a biatch right now so if you cant see the video click here!

I'm still laughing!!

Favorite quotables
"designed specifically for women".....and gay men
"Based on a completely new workout technology called Dynamic Inertia, which ignites the muscles in your arm, shoulders, and chest so you feel them tightening and toning instantly" ..........sorry to bust your bubble, this is as old as time.

List of ppl who need to be thrown out in the street and shot:

  • The person who came up with this
  • That person's friend or significant other who said "hey thats a great idea! you should run with it"
  • The person who funded this
  • The engineer or designer who made the prototype
  • The ad agency that made the infomercial
  • The camera crew that made this video
  • Any network that aired it
  • Any retailer or trainer who carries this in stock
  • The developer who made this website
  • The woman who's been neglecting her man but decides to get one of these to get in shape.

I hate to be Mr. Obvious, but ladies, if this was the work out you've been looking for WHY DIDNT YOU ASK SOONER!! Here, I'll save you $19.99 plus shipping and handling right now! Find a man, any man (preferably one you like and have a repor with), show him this video, and ask him if he can help you get that same work out. Don't be alarmed if his eyes pop out of his head, just direct him to my blog and tell him to thank me. WARNING: Not all men are created equal so you may have to work out one arm at a time.

On second thought, maybe more women should get one of these to increase your upper body strength and endurance. Men dont natrually have more upper body strength and endurance, we've just had more practice.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow to the end of this post...

Jack said...

... I saw this while I was getting my hair did and it didn't register until just THIS second that it was an ACTUAL product!!! SMDH!

R said...

i still laugh. you guys should look up the saturday night live sketch about it