Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thank you Spartacus!!

It's no mystery that 300 is one of my favorite movies of all time, but someone finally thought so fit as to make it a television show. Sure, the story of Spartacus is as old as Charlton Heston and Estelle Getty combined, [one reason which I always questioned why in the Blue Cantrel the movie "Gladiator" ever won any awards and notariaty at tall but I guess that leaves hope for "AVATAR"] but lets be real. The only reason it's on tv is bc of "300."

Hell, most of the cinematography niches are straight out of the 300 playbook. I'm convinced each episode would be approx 20 minutes shorter were it not for all the slow-mo shots and the entire episode was run in real-time. I'll save more of my comparisons for after my post, "Why 300 is one of the Best Movies EVER!!"

No comments: