Friday, July 23, 2010

Favorite Song in The Word.....Right Now: Busy Signal - One More Night

I'm feeling this song for sooooooo many reasons. One of which, this is one of the first songs I heard from Busy Signal that I can actually play out loud around parents and children. If the name sounds familiar, its because he is in fact the same Busy Signal from previous favorite song in the world, Easy Access, which is exactly about what it sounds like as he proceeds to herald about panty-less women. AWESOME AWESOMENESS!!

I think there's been a shift in consciousness on a whole in the dancehall music community. I've been hearing a lot less vulgarity and daggering music in the mixtapes I've been listening to over the last few months.



The video is pretty sweet too. As a package deal, they throw in an equally smooth chune, "Night Shift"

No comments: