Saturday, March 27, 2010

IMPORTANT: INTERNATIONAL CALLING INFO

I put this post together for my convention attendees, but this is general "good-to-know"i nfo and I'd be remised if I didnt notify my loyal reader base...including the ungrateful trogolytes who dont comment or ghost fans who wont subscribe. [I'm on a mission here ppl! SUPPORT!!"]
Sidenote: Blogspot is still being a backside so I cant color my text when I want to :( Anyone who knows me knows I'm like Gollum for the color Orange.

[TAG EVRYONE COMING TO THE CONVENTION OR EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT]

Are you worried about how you will contact your family and friends while attending Annual Convention in Toronto? Your Convention Planning Committee has done some research and found a few options for you. Check them out!

Take free, unlimited Skype-to-Skype calls and IM on the go with your BlackBerry® or Android™ 3G smartphone from Verizon Wireless (http://www.skype.com/mobile/)

Truphone is available for a number of devices including the iPhone, the iPod Touch and Android, Nokia and BlackBerry handsets.

Fring supports calling over Wi-Fi and 3G on Android and Nokia devices, and connects to Skype, Google Talk and MSN Messenger contacts.
[REF: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/07/technology/personaltech/07basics.html?pagewanted=2&em]

Be sure to check out these services as soon as possible to prevent getting hit with overage charges! Special Thanks to Latrice Cunningham and Kari L. Brown for their due diligence.


NSBE Luv,
Your 2009-2010 Convention Planning Committee

"Sharing is caring"

"NOW WE KNOW! And knowing is half the battle.
TWEEEEENTYYYYYYY TEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNN!!!"


No comments: